Small Animal Practice - In the capital of Silicon Valley
- Priced for quick sale - $250,000.
- Beautiful free standing building
- Located on the same busy street for over 30 years.
- There is an option to purchase the real estate later.
- Well equipped - well trained
- A primary city of the San Francisco Bay Area or
- Headquarters for Adobe Systems, BEA Systems, Cisco, SunPower, eBay, Flextronics, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Hitachi and Lockheed Martin.
- 35% of all venture capital funds in the U.S. are invested in Silicon Valley companies.
- Its residents produce more U.S. patents than any other city.
Area schools: the University of California, Berkeley and Santa Cruz, State Universities, San Jose and San Francisco as well as private Universities Santa Clara and Stanford pump engineering and computer science graduates into the local economy.
For further details email email@example.com