To Hire a Relief Vet
- Create an account.
- Post a job.
- Bids are sent to you which include the Veterinarian's availability, fees, terms, and resume.
- Reply to each bid promptly.
- You may Confirm a bid, Counter-offer a bid, Initiate an interview, or Deny a bid.
- When both you and the Vet agree and accept the bid and define your employment relationship (without VetRelief.com's involvement), then the Bid is Confirmed and the Veterinarian works at your Hospital.
- You pay the Doctor directly; You pay us separately.
- Notify us in all instances when subsequent work or permanent employment is negotiated directly between you.