To employ a relief or temporary Vet
- Create an account.
- Post a job.
- Bids are sent to you which include the Veterinarian's availability, fees, terms, and resume.
- Reply to each bid promptly.
- Deny a bid, confirm a bid, counter-offer a bid, or initiate an interview.
- When both parties are confirmed, and your employment relationship defined (without VetRelief.com's involvement), the Veterinarian works at your Hospital.
- You pay the Doctor directly; pay us separately.
- Notify us in all instances when subsequent work or permanent employment is negotiated.